Sunday, July 5, 2009

Montreal International Jazz Festival

The Jazz Festival is going on full swing since June 30th when Stevie Wonder opened up with a big free outdoor concert. I heard it was amazing despite the rain. Last night Claude and I went downtown to walk on the site and ended up catching Chocolate Thunder's show on the Loto Québec stage at 23:00. It was really great even though the weather was a bit cold. As usual I did not have my camera so no pics. I'm hoping we go back tonight and will make sure to bring my camera this time around.

It's a great place to be if you're a jazz music lover since there are so many free concerts happening on several stages at different times. We passed by the Rio Tinto Alcan stage and Lily Frost and the Debonairs was on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment